Search This Blog

5.07.2013

Not Dead.

I haven't updated this blog since 2011 so I thought now would be a good time to let the world (you) know I am still alive.


I haven't posted, but that doesn't mean things aren't getting done. The Nobodies is nearly complete, and I have another feature film that I've been sitting on and slowly tweaking as I go. I expect both of them to be completely finished in the coming months and ready to submit for festivals.

I've also shot some experimental shorts, found some work I really enjoy doing, and filmed a music video that I am very proud of. Here are some pictures from on set of The Nobodies as well as other random things.

Actor Henry Gilliland on set of The Nobodies.

Experimenting with film. 

Detective Ace Bruno and Detective Jake Horsee on a stakeout in The Nobodies.

Bobo The Clown - The Nobodies.

More coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment