Search This Blog

8.24.2011

Pumpkin Casting Part 2: Barefoot Bill

Atlanta based actor Bill Pacer joins the Pumpkin cast! Read more after the break!




Bill has 33 acting credits to his name, ranging from the underground horror film Scream Farm to the online show Money Power & Respect: The Series. He has joined our cast as Taboris Dewitt, a sexually frustrated serial killer who has a penchant for being a bit quirky.

I first met Bill a few years ago while trying to get another project off the ground. We in fact shot over 85% of that film, but I scrapped it in post, which is something I've done too many times but always for the best in the long run.

I shot two days with Bill back in the fall of 2007 and found him to be... crazy as hell. He's unlike anyone you will ever meet, and when I started fleshing out the idea for this film, I knew he'd be perfect for the role of Taboris Dewitt. So far Bill has been great on set. He is one of the most daring actors that I know and I always count on him to rise to the occasion of whatever crazy idea I can come up with. I wasn't sure if I would ever get a chance to work with him again until this role came up and I'm glad that he was able to get on board. 
 
Here's Bill in character as Taboris Dewitt!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment